- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
UFIP Experience Series Bell Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L53605 000003000 L53605000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The UFIP Experience Series Bell Crash cymbal combines two amazing UFIP cymbals: the raw bell of a Bionic Ride and the light bow of a Class Crash. The...Click To Read More About This Product
A crash/ride forged from two incredible UFIP designs.
The UFIP Experience Series Bell Crash cymbal combines two amazing UFIP cymbals: the raw bell of a Bionic Ride and the light bow of a Class Crash. The result is a crash cymbal that is truly unique. As a crash, the cymbal is explosive and crystal clear; used as a ride has powerful projection due to its cutting and clear bell tones.
Experience denotes UFIP's experimental range. From new sound research and co operation with their endorsees, the Experience Series was born.
- Cast B20 bronze
- Raw bell
- Light bow
- Explosive crash and crystal clear tone
- Powerful projection and excellent stick definition
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.