- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
UFIP Experience Series Collector Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L58264 000001000 L58264000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A must-have ride in the UFIP lineup, UFIP Experience Series Collector Ride represents the ultimate in Jazz Rides. Thin with a very dark timbre, encap...Click To Read More About This Product
Capture the essential sound of Jazz with this unique hand-hammered ride.
A must-have ride in the UFIP lineup, UFIP Experience Series Collector Ride represents the ultimate in Jazz Rides. Thin with a very dark timbre, encapsulating the sound of cymbals from the Jazz Era of the '40s and '50s. Made in Rotocast B20 bronze, the Collectors Rides are completely hand hammered.
Crafted utilizing UFIP's Rotocasting technique, these cymbals are truly unique and unlike any other cymbals today. Made in Italy by experienced craftsman, these cymbals are completely hand made, hand hammered, cross hammered and hand finished.
Experience denotes UFIP's experimental range. From new sound research and cooperation with UFIP endorsees, the Experience Series was born. They are able to react rapidly to an ever evolving and fast paced musical industry.
- Cast Bronze B20 alloy
- Cast using the “Rotocasting”® procedure
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Classic jazz sound
- 20, 21 or 22 in. sizes
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.