- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
UFIP Natural Series Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K45891 000005000 K45891000005000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Natural Series have been updated and fine tuned with the mission of rediscovering the main features that have defined this range since it was int...Click To Read More About This Product
Dark, rich and warm.
The Natural Series have been updated and fine tuned with the mission of rediscovering the main features that have defined this range since it was introduced. The New Natural are darker, richer and warmer, and are faster in response and more versatile in that they speak with a voice that blends beautifully into most common musical idioms. The weight of the crashes have been reduced relative to recent iterations, so if you've loved the sound of the Natural Series but have been put off by the weight, this reissue may be the perfect thing.
- Alloy: Cast Bronze B20
- Production: Cast using the “Rotocasting”® Procedure, thermal procedure for reduction of surface tensions, completely handmade, deep hammered with double punch
- Level: Professional
- Application: Jazz, R&B, Fusion, Blues, Country, Acoustic
- Sound: Controlled, dark, rich and warm with frequencies concentrated on the low range of the sound spectrum
Balance and attack. New reduced weight.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.