- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha 3-Zone Electronic Drum Pad
- Write a Review
- H99505 000001000 H99505000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A newly developed 7.5-inch rubber Snare/Tom pad with 3-zones and a shape that is compact but easy to hit. Through the experience of developing Yamaha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An updated 7-1/2" snare pad with 3-zone capability.
A newly developed 7.5-inch rubber Snare/Tom pad with 3-zones and a shape that is compact but easy to hit. Through the experience of developing Yamaha's well-known DTX-PAD, this rubber pad provides much greater playability. It features a softer head to provide moderate bounce, and the surface is not slippery to give a more natural feeling when playing with sticks. The pad is divided into 3-zones and supports open and closed rimshots when used with a compatible DTX trigger input*.
This pad makes a perfect snare upgrade for the DTX430K and DTX400K.
In addition, you can assign different voices to different zones (DTX500/700/900/M12 only). This makes highly original performances possible. For example, you can create an acoustic drum sound when you hit the head area, a cowbell sound when you hit the open rim area, and a loop sound when you hit the closed rim area.
7-1/2" rubber snare/tom pad
3-Zone pad with rimshot capability
1 x S wing bolt
Standard stereo-audio jack connection
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.