- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Absolute Hybrid Maple Snare Drum
14 x 6 in. Red Autumn
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J11471 000001003 J11471000001003
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Absolute Hybrid Series from Yamaha inherits the hybrid shell technology found on the flagship PHX Series. On Absolute Hybrid shells, the design c...Click To Read More About This Product
Created from the sound up.
The Absolute Hybrid Series from Yamaha inherits the hybrid shell technology found on the flagship PHX Series. On Absolute Hybrid shells, the design consists of a core ply of wenge a very hard and heavy wood native to Africa, sandwiched between plies of maple, well known for its clear tone. This hybrid design delivers a drum tone that plays rich and clear across the full dynamic range, from pianissimo to fortissimo. A 45º/R1.5 edge is used on this snare for a balanced tone.
Hook lugs offer quick and easy head replacement, precision tuning, and can readily handle high-tension tuning. Lug bases are designed with a small footprint to maximize tone output from the hybrid shell. Aluminum die-cast hoops deliver a strong tight sound with an extraordinary attack and decay.
- Snare size: 14" x 6"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case: not applicable
- Stand: not applicable
- Shell material: Blended
- Shell construction: 6-Ply
- Shell thickness (mm): 6.2
- Bearing edge: 45º
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Aluminum
- Hoop type: Die-cast
- Lugs: Patented
- Throw-off: Side
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Info Not Available
- Heads: Factory
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.