- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha DTX562K Electronic Drum Set
- Write a Review
- H98032 000000000 H98032000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DTX562K Electronic Drum Set by Yamaha features all DTX-PADs for snare and toms plus a large hi-hat pad with included stand and large 3-zone cymba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Yamaha's next advancement in the DTX series!
The DTX562K Electronic Drum Set by Yamaha features all DTX-PADs for snare and toms plus a large hi-hat pad with included stand and large 3-zone cymbal pads for outstanding playability.
The response of the DTX-PADs has been precisely tuned to provide a natural feeling and playability around the entire kit and to integrate comfortably into a hybrid acoustic-electronic kit. The DTX502 module includes 691 drum, percussion and effect sounds for any musical situation and offers comprehensive training functions, practice songs, and easy MIDI recording. The USB port allows plug and play control of VSTi software and lets you import custom wave files.
Using proprietary laser technology to analyze drum strokes, we precisely tuned the trigger settings on the DTX502 series resulting in a more natural feeling with laser accuracy. You also get advanced features from Yamaha's higher end models like cymbal muting, natural cymbal swells, and smoother snare drumrolls so the kits respond to every nuance of your playing.
The hi-hat system of the DTX562K features a dual-zone trigger pad (for edge and bow sounds) that mounts to the included Yamaha hi-hat stand for realistic pedal action and versatile positioning. Moreover, the hi-hat can express various styles of play such as open/close position, closed pedal and foot splash. You can even play tip and edge voices for adding subtle nuances to the beat!
The DTX562K also features professional 3-zone cymbal pads, which can express a different sound in each of the cup, bow and edge zones. These cymbals have a good stick feel and low acoustic noise, which is essential for electronic drums when used for private practice. In addition to a very natural swaying motion, they also have the "choke" function 360-degrees around the edge. You can even mute the cymbal before striking it - a DTX exclusive feature!
New drum training functions are included to challenge you no matter your current skill level every time you practice. Working with these tools will help you improve the most important skills for drumming from rhythmic timing to pad accuracy and endurance. The system will even generate a score so you can track your progress as you improve.
The DTX502 module is perfect for use in a ˜hybrid' kit with your acoustic drum hardware, and can be expanded with four additional pads or triggers. Pad upgrades let you build your dream kit as your skills improve. USB connectivity lets you connect to a PC.
Kick pedal sold separately.
- DTX502 module with over 691 high-quality drum sounds
- XP80 3-zone snare pad for head, rim-shot, side-stick
- Real hi-hat system for authentic, nuanced feel
- Includes KP65 Kick Pad
- Large 10" Ride and Crash cymbals and 10" Hi-Hat cymbal (all 3-zone) with exclusive 360-degree "choke" function
- HH65 remote hi-hat foot controller, allows half-open, pedal and splash hi-hat sounds
- 7" Drum Pads newly designed for greater playability and durability
- Training Functions with Voice Guidance
- Module: DTX502
- Snare : XP80
- Tom: XP70 x 2
- Floor Tom: XP70 x 1
- Bass Drum : KP65
- Hi-Hat : RHH135 + HS650A
- Crash Cymbal: PCY135
- Ride Cymbal: PCY135
- Rack: RS502
Yamaha quality at an unparalleled e-kit price point. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.