- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Live Custom Bass Drum
18 x 14 in. Emerald Shadow Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J11252 000001003 J11252000001003
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Live Custom series drums are designed with a greater focus on playing in live situations using 1.2mm oak plies that are 10% thicker than those used o...Click To Read More About This Product
Open up a new world of tone to pump up your audiences to new levels.
Live Custom series drums are designed with a greater focus on playing in live situations using 1.2mm oak plies that are 10% thicker than those used on Yamaha's Oak Custom drums. Bass drum shells are comprised of an eight-ply design.
The Live Custom delivers a sound with greater strength and depth, provides rich expressive power that exceeds your imagination, and features hardware designed with some new, innovative ideas that delivers incredible stability and reliability even in the demanding environment of the stage. Oak's sound is clear and well defined with a powerful low-end that shakes your soul. On stage, and in the studio as well, Live Custom delivers a fat, rich tone with awe-inspiring presence.
- 8-Ply 100% oak shell
- Dark silver hardware
- Die-cast bass drum hooks
- 18 x 14"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.