- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha PCY100 3-Zone Electronic Cymbal Pad
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H75490 000000000 H75490000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha PCY155 is a 10", 3-zone cymbal pad with an edge zone, bow zone, and cup zone. This enables you to recreate the unique sounds that are prod...Click To Read More About This Product
Responds like the real thing.
The Yamaha PCY155 is a 10", 3-zone cymbal pad with an edge zone, bow zone, and cup zone. This enables you to recreate the unique sounds that are produced when you play the different parts of a cymbal.
The pad responds realistically to subtle dynamics and faithfully reproduces delicate cymbal strokes, hard hits, and choking.
Cymbal swinging and stick bouncing are also reproduced realistically so that the pad feels natural for drummers who are accustomed to acoustic drums. Great for live performance, recording, or practice
3 distinct zones give you real feel.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.