- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Recording Custom Birch Snare Drum
14 x 8 in. Surf Green
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L47517 000001001 L47517000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Recording Custom: Borrowing from over 50 years of drum craftsmanship, the Recording Custom snare drum delivers a wide tuning range and moderate attac...Click To Read More About This Product
Tuning up in seconds and delivering dynamic response, the tradition of Recording Custom continues.
Recording Custom: Borrowing from over 50 years of drum craftsmanship, the Recording Custom snare drum delivers a wide tuning range and moderate attack sound which drummers feel immediately. The revamped modern design of the one-piece lug retains the traditional essence of the Recording Custom. In order to maximize the attenuating properties of the birch wood, the one-piece lug design ensures optimum sustain of the core sound producing a crisp, articulate tone. The 6-ply, 6 mm 100% birch shells have a unique sonic characteristic that ensures each stroke speaks clearly. The 30º bearing edges deliver a sharp response and clear snare sensitivity across the dynamic range. The shells have a wide tuning range, respond well to different head choices and are easy to tune. The heavy-duty Q-type strainer is robust and offers solid, stable and smooth operation along with adjustment and snare replacement. This sturdy yet lightweight 1.6 mm hoop provides open sound, a wide tuning window and great backbeat feel.
- One-piece lug
- 100% North American birch shell
- Q-type strainer
- Triple-flange hoop
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.