- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Stage Custom Birch 3-Piece Bop Shell Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K47923 000002000 K47923000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As with the introduction of Stage Custom in 1995 Yamaha once again sets the standards of value and sound. The new Stage Custom inherits 100% birch wo...Click To Read More About This Product
Yamaha Drum Rebate 2019
Save up to $225 on Select Yamaha Drums
Offer expires 12/31/19Download Rebate
The legendary design quality and affordable price of the Stage Custom Birch in a smaller configuration.
As with the introduction of Stage Custom in 1995 Yamaha once again sets the standards of value and sound. The new Stage Custom inherits 100% birch wood, with upgraded metal parts. The shell is a key factor in a drum's ability to "rumble," or resonate. Accordingly, the Stage Custom employs 100% birch - a classic in the realm of high-class drum kits. Moreover, with its six-ply structure the Stage Custom accurately conveys the vibrations produced at the impact surface, achieving performance that overwhelms anything in its class.
The secret of Yamaha's YESS system is twofold: First, it provides minimum contact of hardware with shell; second, it connects that hardware at the nodal point* of the drum - the point at which it will not interfere with shell vibration. Nylon bushings on rod clamps afford maximum stability. The YESS system permits toms to be placed close together, and does not interfere with quick head changes. On floor toms, the YESS system offers wide open sustain while keeping toms stable under the heaviest strokes. * Nodal point mounting is patented by the Noble & Cooley Drum Company.
Ball Mount and Clamp: A tribute to Yamaha design technology, Yamaha's original ball mount and clamp has gone through very few modifications over the years. A large, ultra-hard resin ball sits in an attractive chromed housing, held in place with a titanium ergonomic wing bolt. It is the ultimate drummer-friendly mount, offering non-slip positioning virtually anywhere the drummer can imagine. Additionally, it permits tuning of the bottom head by simply rotating the drum.
- 6-ply birch shells
- Die-cast claw hooks with rubber insertion plates
- 1.5 mm triple-flange hoops
- CL-945LBW YESS Tom Mount
- Cymbals, snare and hardware sold separately
Call or click to order today!
- Bass drum(s): 18 x 15 in.
- Tom(s): 12 x 8 in.
- Floor tom(s): 14 x 13 in.
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Birch
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Not specified
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Reinforcement ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: YESS tom mount
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.