- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Stage Custom Birch Snare
14 x 5.5 in. Honey Amber
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J11150 000001001 J11150000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As with the introduction of Stage Custom in 1995 Yamaha once again sets the standards of value and sound. The shell is a key factor in a drum's abili...Click To Read More About This Product
The Stage Custom inherits 100% birch shells with upgraded hardware.
As with the introduction of Stage Custom in 1995 Yamaha once again sets the standards of value and sound. The shell is a key factor in a drum's ability to "rumble," or resonate. Accordingly, the Stage Custom employs 100% birch - a classic in the realm of high-class drum kits. Moreover, with its six-ply structure the Stage Custom accurately conveys the vibrations produced at the impact surface, achieving performance that overwhelms anything in its class.
This snare is fitted with 1.5 mm steel triple-flange hoops, a B-Type side throw-off and Remo heads.
- Snare: 14" x 5-1/2"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case: not applicable
- Stand: not applicable
- Shell material: Birch
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 6
- Bearing edge: 45
- Reinforcement ring: Not applicable
- Material: Steel
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Throw-off: Side
- Internal muffler: not applicable
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Remo
- Finish: Lacquer
- Country of origin: China
The nexus of value, quality and craftsmanship. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.