- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Vintage Series Snare Drum
14 x 6 Vintage Natural
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 482464 000650872 482464000650872
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Vintage Series 6" x 14" 4-ply maple shell with 6-ply reinforcing rings is modeled after some of the most popular vintage snare drums. The bearing...Click To Read More About This Product
Vintage tone, looks and feel.
The Vintage Series 6" x 14" 4-ply maple shell with 6-ply reinforcing rings is modeled after some of the most popular vintage snare drums. The bearing edges are 60 with a rounded profile for maximum contact with the head. This gives the drum a warm and woody tone, with great sustain. The snare beds are 2.7mm deep for wide dynamic response, allowing the snares to be very loose for that classic wet, funky sound or tightened up for a crisp, dry snare sound.
This Vintage Series snare drum is fitted with 8-lug, 1.6mm steel hoops to minimize the amount of metal on the shell and give the drum a soft feel. The lugs are the small, single-bolt design used on the Oak Custom series drums.
- Shell: 6" x 14" maple, 4-ply with 6-ply reinforcing rings
- Bearing Edges: 60 with round profile
- Snare Beds: 2.7mm
- Lugs: Single-bolt, chrome-plated Oak Custom style
- Hoops: 8-lug 1.6mm steel triple-flanged
- Strainer: H-type (Absolute)
- Snares: 20-strand hi-carbon
Authentic maple tone and classic vintage looks! Call or click now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.