- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha XP DTX Electronic Drum Pad
- Write a Review
- Product H75500
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha XP70 Electronic Drum Pad is a single-zone drum trigger pad appropriate for snare or tom use. The head is composed of TCS (textured cellula...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Textured Silicone Head produces unrivaled natural feel.
The Yamaha XP70 Electronic Drum Pad is a single-zone drum trigger pad appropriate for snare or tom use. The head is composed of TCS (textured cellular silicon) for fantastically quiet play and excellent feel.
The XP70 is plug-and-play ready with the DTX700K, DTX540K, and DTX560K Yamaha electric drum sets. To use the XP70 pad with the DTXT3, a firmware update is required.
A single-zone pad that delivers the sensitive response drummers want and need.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.