- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian 11" Oriental Splash + 8" Oriental Trash Stacker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L70715 000000000 L70715000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This mismatched stack is a match made in heaven. An ultra small 8" Oriental Trash is the foundation for this stack, which has a larger 11" Oriental T...Click To Read More About This Product
Play loose or tight with this perfectly paired set.
This mismatched stack is a match made in heaven. An ultra small 8" Oriental Trash is the foundation for this stack, which has a larger 11" Oriental Trash Splash on top. The thinness of the trash splash creates a thick and fast classic stack sound. This stack is great played loose or tight. You choose!
Today's drummers are always looking to add new, unique and exciting sounds to their setup. Cymbal stacks are a great way to do this, but sometimes it's hard to know whether or not two cymbals are going to sound great together.
For a limited time, Zildjian is offering three, great sounding pre-configured stacks. No guesswork here! They're guaranteed to bring an expressive new voice to your setup.
Visually stunning, sonically cool. Order today.
- Quantity: 2
- Type: China Trash, China Trash Splash
- Sizes (in): 8/11
- Material: Proprietary
- Cymbal weight: Thin
- Finish: Brilliant
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.