- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian 22" FX Oriental Crash of Doom
- Write a Review
- L44750 000001000 L44750000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 22" Zildjian FX Oriental Crash of Doom is not for the subtle, but those looking for a booming accent. The 22” FX Oriental Crash of Doom continues...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A monstrous crash that makes doom sound good.
The 22" Zildjian FX Oriental Crash of Doom is not for the subtle, but those looking for a booming accent. The 22” FX Oriental Crash of Doom continues to offer the dark, explosive, monstrous sound that characterized the 20” size.
It delivers an ultra-trashy sound that's very dark and low pitched. Features an immediate, explosive attack and a tremendous, broad, full-bodied sustain. An exceptionally exotic sound for special accents and effects.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Crash/effects
- Sizes (in): 22
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of origin: United States
- Added value: No
Call or click to order today!
- Traditional Finish
- Low Pitch
- Bright/Mid Sound
- Long Sustain
- Loud Volume
- Thin Weight
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.