- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian A Custom 20th Anniversary Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H78647 000001000 H78647000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Created specifically in a 21" size to pay homage to Armand Zildjian, the Zildjian A Series Custom 20th Anniversary Ride is a medium thin cymbal which...Click To Read More About This Product
A limited edition ride cymbal with classic tone and throwback versatility.
Created specifically in a 21" size to pay homage to Armand Zildjian, the Zildjian A Series Custom 20th Anniversary Ride is a medium thin cymbal which delivers a sharp ping and nimbly transitions to a glassy crash. Ideally applied for alternative or pop rock, country, funk, R&B or Latin styles, the A Custom 20th Anniversary Ride Cymbal was developed by the Zildjian Sound Lab to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Zildjian A Custom Series. If the warm sustain and excellent stick definition aren't convincing enough, this 21" cymbal will be produced with white ink.
Ever wondered what a tribute sounds like in bronze? Order today and find out!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.