- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian A Custom Cymbal Pack with Free 18" A Custom Crash
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H75353 000000000 H75353000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Zildjian A Custom Cymbal Pack includes a 20" Medium Ride, 16" Crash, and 14" Hi-hats. A Custom cymbals are made using radical rotary hammering te...Click To Read More About This Product
Crisp, sweet and sophisticated sound.
The Zildjian A Custom Cymbal Pack includes a 20" Medium Ride, 16" Crash, and 14" Hi-hats. A Custom cymbals are made using radical rotary hammering techniques, thin weights, and a striking, brilliant finish for crisp, sweet and sophisticated sound. As an added value, this pack also includes a free 18" A Custom Crash.
Celebrating 20 years on the market, this A Custom collection of sweet, articulate, fast responding cymbals will cater to any genre of music. Their glowing brilliant finish and modern sound appeal are perfect for any situation. These crisp, sweet, sophisticated cymbals feature a modern sound. Zildjian A Custom cymbals are made using radical rotary hammering techniques, thin weights, and a brilliant finish. They are versatile cymbals, great for a variety of drumming styles.
- 14" A Custom Hi-Hats
- 16" A Custom Crash
- 20" A Custom Medium Ride
- Free 18" A Custom Crash
On the vanguard of the Zildjian evolutionary wave!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.