- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian A Series Sweet Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #440770 000001000 440770000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The A Series Zildjian is the world's most popular and versatile cymbal. Created from cast bronze alloy of 80% copper, 20% tin, and traces of silver, ...Click To Read More About This Product
All-purpose ride with medium overtones.
- 21" A ZILDJIAN SWEET RIDE
- Zildjian Drum Set Cymbals 101
- 23" A ZILDJIAN SWEET RIDE
- 23" A Zildjian Sweet Ride
- 21" A Zildjian Sweet Ride
- How To Clean Your Cymbals The Right Way
- How To Prevent Your Cymbals From Cracking
- A Series Sweet Ride Cymbal Regular 21 Inches
- A Series Sweet Ride Cymbal Regular 23 Inch
The A Series Zildjian is the world's most popular and versatile cymbal. Created from cast bronze alloy of 80% copper, 20% tin, and traces of silver, it is symmetrically machine hammered and lathed with a traditional wide groove. The result is an exuberant cymbal that bursts with a classic voice that is pure, bright, and expressive.
The 21" Sweet Ride is a beautiful, all-purpose Ride with colorful medium overtones. This is one of the most popular Rides in the world, played by a who's who of drummers across a variety of musical genres.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Ride
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Medium Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Brilliant
- Country of Origin: United States
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.