- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian FX Series Spiral Stacker Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J17378 000002000 J17378000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With charming overtones and an almost wave-like timbre, this FX Series Spiral Stacker by Zildjian can expand the sound palette of any percussion setu...Click To Read More About This Product
An unique effects cymbal of unusual shape that produces a wave-like timbre.
With charming overtones and an almost wave-like timbre, this FX Series Spiral Stacker by Zildjian can expand the sound palette of any percussion setup. An extraordinary sound and unusual shape provides countless options for percussion ensemble, marching band/drum corps or drum set.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.