- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian I Series Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L67955 000005000 L67955000005000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When looking for your first set of cymbals, it can be difficult to find exciting sounds without breaking the bank. That’s why Musician’s Friend is ex...Click To Read More About This Product
Medium-thin crash cymbal with a bright, cutting response
When looking for your first set of cymbals, it can be difficult to find exciting sounds without breaking the bank. That’s why Musician’s Friend is excited about this Zildjian I Series crash, a medium-thin cymbal with bright, quick sound. It’s an excellent choice for beginners, students and anyone who wants name-brand cymbals on a budget.
A quick, bright crash that gives you room to growWith an emphasis on versatility, the I Series crash is designed accompany you wherever your drumming journey may lead. The sound is cutting and quick, appropriate for accents in any genre. It’s available in a range of sizes, from the splashy 14” model to the beefy 19” version that can double as a washy ride.
Zildjian’s thinnest entry-level cymbal lineMany professional drummers prefer thin cymbals for complex tone and quicker response. Thinner cymbals vibrate more freely, creating washier, trashier, more evocative soundscapes. With a name taken from Ilham, the Turkish word for inspiration, the I Series cymbals introduce those benefits into a line of budget cymbals. From the exciting accent cymbals to the washy, versatile rides, this thin cymbal line is designed to help you find your signature sound.
World-renowned craftsmanship that students can affordEven though the I Series comes at a price geared toward first-time drummers and students, these cymbals are 100% authentic Zildjian in every aspect. They’re made with sheet bronze at the same USA factory as professional Zildjian lines like K and A Custom. They’re made with time-honored hammering and lathing techniques, executed by precision machinery. When you buy from the I Series, you are joining a cymbal-making legacy that stretches back centuries.
The first step in finding your soundAs a student-focused line, the I Series is crafted with your future in mind. That’s why the series focuses on versatile sounds and flashy effects, giving players a wide range of textures to experiment with and find their personal style. These entry-level cymbals will give you the tools to grow as a drummer—the rest is up to you.
- A versatile crash with a bright, quick response
- Made from machine-hammered, lathed sheet bronze
- Thinner profile for more expressive, emotive sounds
- Polished finish and cursive Zildjian “i” logo
Spark a bright new sound with this affordable crash. Order now.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Crash
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: B8 bronze
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Brilliant
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.