- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian K Constantinople Bottom
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H78649 000001000 H78649000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 14" Zildjian K Constantinople Hi-Hat Bottom is a hand-lathed and rustic half of a legendary timekeeping set. Developed in conjunction with jazz l...Click To Read More About This Product
One half of a warm-toned and refined hi-hat setup.
The 14" Zildjian K Constantinople Hi-Hat Bottom is a hand-lathed and rustic half of a legendary timekeeping set. Developed in conjunction with jazz legend, Elvin Jones, this cymbal brings a warm and satisfying tone to a drummer's existing acoustic range. Don't let the rustic appearance fool you - this cymbal will deliver a classic, vintage sound without the wear and tear.
- Size: 14 In. / 35.56 Cm.
- Weight: Medium
- Finish: Traditional Finish
- Bell Size: Small
- Profile: Medium-Low
- Pitch: Mid
- Sound: Dark/Mid
- Volume: General
- Balance: Blend
- Sustain: Medium
Looking for the right fit to round out your hi-hats? Look no further and order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.