- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian K Constantinople Bounce Ride
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 423292 000092000 423292000092000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 22" Zildjian K Constantinople Bounce Ride was designed in conjunction with legendary jazz drummer Kenny Washington, who is known for his vintage ...Click To Read More About This Product
Get vintage tones and limitless subtlety rarely found in a brand new cymbal.
The 22" Zildjian K Constantinople Bounce Ride was designed in conjunction with legendary jazz drummer Kenny Washington, who is known for his vintage K cymbal sound.
This medium-thin ride cymbal has excellent stick bounce. It has more pronounced tonal grooves than other models, which produces a controlled sustain and decay. Zildjian utilized traditional K Constantinople hammering techniques and augmented the design of this cymbal with eight groups of clustered hammering, giving each ride its own unique sonic characteristics.
- Medium-thin weight
- Designed in conjunction with legendary jazz drummer, Kenny Washington
- Excellent stick bounce
- Traditional K Constantinople hammering
- Eight groups of unique cluster hammering
- More pronounced lathe/tonal grooves produce controlled sustain and decay
- Same Zildjian On Tour prototype known as the "KW ride"
Bring the sounds of the Village Vanguard home today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.