- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian K Constantinople Bounce Ride
- Write a Review
- H78644 000001000 H78644000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Zildjian K Constantinople Bounce Ride is the newest edition to the K Constantinople line is medium thin in weight, which produces a pitch that ca...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed in conjunction with jazz legend Kenny Washington.
The Zildjian K Constantinople Bounce Ride is the newest edition to the K Constantinople line is medium thin in weight, which produces a pitch that can ride over the band and cuts through most small to big band settings. The Bounce Ride has traditional K Constantinople hammering but with more pronounced lathe/tonal grooves, and produces plenty of sustain and wash. This cymbal has a unique series of eight "cluster" over-hammered marks on top that are visually distinct and give it just enough trash and dirt.
You'll dig this one.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.