- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian K Constantinople Medium Thin Low Ride
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #444529 000000092 444529000000092
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
K Constantinople cymbals speak with the dark warm sound associated with Zildjian cymbals made in Turkey in the first half of the 20th Century. "Old K...Click To Read More About This Product
K Customs enable drummers to meet the demands of contemporary music.
K Constantinople cymbals speak with the dark warm sound associated with Zildjian cymbals made in Turkey in the first half of the 20th Century. "Old Ks" first resurfaced during the 1950s and 1960s in set-ups of bebop era vanguard drummers like Elvin Jones. K Constantinoples are hand-lathed by skilled artisans using old-style cutting tools. Pits and other surface impurities, that modern finishing processes remove, are retained, preserving the original tonal quality.
This K Constantinople Medium Thin Ride "Low" possesses plenty of give, texture and "crashability." Combination of top articulation and bottom spread provides excellent stick articulation. Lower in pitch.
- ALLOY: Zildjian Cast Bronze: 80% Copper, 20% Tin, Traces of Silver
- HAMMERING: Exclusive combinations of K Zildjian hammering and modern techniques like over-hammering
- LATHING: Fine pattern of narrow symmetrical grooves stiffens the cymbal and enhances its dry sounds
- CATEGORY: K Custom Series
- TYPE: Rides
- WEIGHT: Medium Thin
- FINISH: Traditional Finish
- GENRE: Drumset: Country, Drumset: Fusion, Drumset: Jazz, Drumset: Latin, Drumset: Other, Drumset: Pop, Drumset: R&B, Drumset: World
- SKILL LEVEL: Advanced, Expert, Professional
A natural and sensitive ride cymbal for drummers who appreciate the simplicity of the old world. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.