- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian K Constantinople Over-hammered Thin Ride
- Write a Review
- 423293 000092000 423293000092000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 22" Zildjian K Constantinople Over-Hammered Thin Ride has not only been subjected to Zildjian's traditional K Con hammering for a good wash and s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Adds a large range of unique tones to your sonic palette.
The 22" Zildjian K Constantinople Over-Hammered Thin Ride has not only been subjected to Zildjian's traditional K Con hammering for a good wash and spread, but also to a random over-hammering. Over-hammered cymbals receive additional hammer strikes after they are lathed. This is visually apparent and aids in giving these cymbals a slightly drier sound and controllability as well as excellent stick definition. This ride has a dark overall sound with rich overtones.
Dark, dry, and controllable sound
Traditional proprietary K Constantinople hammering
Excellent stick bounce
If you've never owned a genuine K Con, now is your chance.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.