- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian K Custom Hybrid Crash
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #445424 000000086 445424000000086
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Developed in conjunction with leading drum stylist Akira Jimbo, the Zildjian K Kustom Hybrid Crash cymbal features an innovative brilliant/traditiona...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional cymbal with multiple tonal options.
Developed in conjunction with leading drum stylist Akira Jimbo, the Zildjian K Kustom Hybrid Crash cymbal features an innovative brilliant/traditional surface that produces different tones depending on where the cymbal is played for a musical "darkness with brilliance" combination. The inner half features the unlathed, brilliant finish of the K Custom Ride, while the outer half features the traditionally finished K Zildjian lathing. The unlathed section helps control the wash and sustain, making it ideal for recording and live situations.
The relatively thin design of the crash results in a very responsive quality. It opens up quickly but still has the ability to project loudly and cut into dense mixes due to the unlathed bell.
"Maximum versatility is the main idea with the Hybrid series. I worked with Zildjian to design a line of cymbals where brilliance and darkness coexist. I think the sound we came up with sets the new standard for the 21st Century."--Akira Jimbo
- Developed with Akira Jimbo
- Unlathed, brilliant finish of the K Custom Ride on the inner half
- Traditionally finished K Zildjian lathing on the outer half
Darkness and brightness combined for the drummer who wants it all. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.