- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian K Custom Hybrid Ride
- Write a Review
- Product 445428
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The K Custom Hybrid series is another innovative and musical line developed in conjunction with Akira Jimbo, a leading drum stylist. The Hybrids comb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dark and brilliant sounds coexist within the K Custom Hybrid!
The K Custom Hybrid series is another innovative and musical line developed in conjunction with Akira Jimbo, a leading drum stylist. The Hybrids combine the unlathed, brilliant finish of the K Custom Ride on the inner half with the traditionally finished K Zildjian lathing on the outer half of the cymbal. This results in the possibility of two different sound dynamics depending where the cymbal is played. Additionally, the unlathed section helps to control the wash and sustain, rendering them ideal for recording and live situations.
The 20" Ride combines the defined stick attack and strong bell sound of the K Custom Ride with the crash-ability and increased spread of a thinner, lathed cymbal. It provides a unique musical statement that will challenge and inspire your artistic expressions.
Akira said, "Maximum versatility is the main idea with the Hybrid series. I worked with Zildjian to design a line of cymbals where brilliance and darkness co-exist. I think the sound we came up with sets the new standard for the 21st Century."
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.