- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian K Custom Hybrid Trash Smash
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H78643 000001000 H78643000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Another achievement by fusion drummer Akira Jimbo and the Zildjian Sound Lab, the Zildjian K Custom Hybrid Trash Smash is a dark-toned, multi-purpose...Click To Read More About This Product
A raspy and innovative cymbal for the exploratory percussionist.
Another achievement by fusion drummer Akira Jimbo and the Zildjian Sound Lab, the Zildjian K Custom Hybrid Trash Smash is a dark-toned, multi-purpose cymbal for the progressive drummer. Thin enough to deliver resonating crash and an advertised rude trash, but also a robust 19" to allow riding and playability. Add in the inverted bell and hand-hammered quality and you've got a unique new sound for your kit. Add a little trash to your set-up and discover a totally new sound.
Add more texture to your arsenal. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.