- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian K Custom Special Dry Ride
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J48517 000002000 J48517000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Like the popular Special Dry hi-hats and crashes, the K Custom Special Dry Ride is created with exclusive, radical hammering and lathing techniques. ...Click To Read More About This Product
Free Audio-Technica Microphone
Purchase any K Zildjian, K Custom, Kerope, or K Constantinople cymbals totaling $300.00 or more and receive one Audio-Technica Cardiod Condenser Mic (model number AT2021) for free.
Offer expires 12/31/19Download Rebate
A dry ride sound with tons of versatility and personality.
Like the popular Special Dry hi-hats and crashes, the K Custom Special Dry Ride is created with exclusive, radical hammering and lathing techniques. This unique cymbal maintains the dryness of the crash while offering a cutting stick sound. These rides are ideal for jazz and modern electronic music.
The K Custom Special Dry Series are the original dry cymbal remastered for today’s modern musical styles. These raw and earthy cymbals deliver a dry, funky sound with a quick fast attack, lots of dirt, yet shuts down quickly for a powerful expression of personality.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Ride
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Partial
- Cymbal Weight: Medium Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Natural
- Country of Origin: United States
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.