- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian K Dark Medium Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 444859 000092000 444859000092000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Developed in conjunction with Cindy Blackman, the 22" K Zildjian Dark Medium Ride is designed to perform in rock and jazz settings with equal effecti...Click To Read More About This Product
Created in conjunction with Cindy Blackman.
Developed in conjunction with Cindy Blackman, the 22" K Zildjian Dark Medium Ride is designed to perform in rock and jazz settings with equal effectiveness. This cymbal features a large bell for excellent projection in rock settings, and special hammering and lathing to open up the cymbal for broad tonal complexities in jazz settings. Exclusive "pin" lathing enhances the crashability and gives the cymbal a distinct appearance reminiscent of 1960's era K Zildjians.
- 22 in. ride cymbal
- Weight: medium
- Traditional Finish
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Ride
- Sizes (in): 22
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Medium
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of origin: United States
- Added value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.