- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian K EFX Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product 423294
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For the first EFX cymbal in the K Series, Zildjian has combined the same die-cut pattern featured in its A Custom EFX cymbals with the darker tone an...Click To Read More About This Product
This cymbal's trashy, noisy sound is as distinctive as its look.
For the first EFX cymbal in the K Series, Zildjian has combined the same die-cut pattern featured in its A Custom EFX cymbals with the darker tone and traditional look of the K cymbals. This cymbal has a thin weight and a crash-size bell, so the response, decay, and projection are good.
Its sound is a dark and explosive combination of trash and white noise.
- 16"- or 18"-diameter
- Thin weight
- Same "die cut" pattern as A Custom EFX cymbals
- Darker tone than the A Custom EFX
- Good response and decay
- Traditional finish
- Crash-sized bell for good projection
Feel the EFX of adding this amazing cymbal to your kit, order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.