- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian K EFX Cymbal
- Write a Review
- #423294 000083000 423294000083000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For the first EFX cymbal in the K Series, Zildjian has combined the same die-cut pattern featured in its A Custom EFX cymbals with the darker tone an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This cymbal's trashy, noisy sound is as distinctive as its look.
For the first EFX cymbal in the K Series, Zildjian has combined the same die-cut pattern featured in its A Custom EFX cymbals with the darker tone and traditional look of the K cymbals. This cymbal has a thin weight and a crash-size bell, so the response, decay, and projection are good.
Its sound is a dark and explosive combination of trash and white noise.
- 16"- or 18"-diameter
- Thin weight
- Same "die cut" pattern as A Custom EFX cymbals
- Darker tone than the A Custom EFX
- Good response and decay
- Traditional finish
- Crash-sized bell for good projection
Feel the EFX of adding this amazing cymbal to your kit, order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about Zildjian K EFX Cymbal:
I saw Shawn Pelton from Saturday Night Live playing one of these. Not sure if it was an A or a K. I'm a diehard paiste guy but I have a space in my heart for "K"'s. It's awesome. I wasn't sure how it would fit in with an R&B project i was doing but it was perfect. Eventhough it looks like a fusion type of trash sound it fits in great. Fast decay which is what I was looking for, great for accenting and has great volume control so it doesn't jump out in a smooth R&B tune. At first when hitting it by itself I thought it might be to "gongy" but once surrounded by the other live instruments it blended beautifully. How come paiste doen't have on of these?
- Can't Stop Hitting It
- Tons Of Flavor
- Be Creative
Comments about Zildjian K EFX Cymbal:
Can't say anything bad about this cymbal really. I purchased the 16" and I will be buying the 18" as well. The only thing I could see becoming a factor is the small amount of surface area between the edge of the cymbal and the large laser cuts. Based on the design, that would have to be a rather weak point in the metal. The light weight of this cymbal, however, means that it doesn't need to be smashed to cut through, so if you are a heavy hitter, just retrain your attack a little and this thing should last as long as any other quality cymbal.