- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian K Light Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #444863 000093000 444863000093000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A new ride to the Zildjian's K line, this 24" beauty is designed to generate wide variations of sound. Thin in weight, it has a dark sound with plent...Click To Read More About This Product
Creates sheets of rich sound yet capable of pinpoint precision.
A new ride to the Zildjian's K line, this 24" beauty is designed to generate wide variations of sound. Thin in weight, it has a dark sound with plenty of overtones. The cymbal can be used as a straight ahead ride capable of handling light playing in a trio setting to a rock ride that cuts through loud, amplified settings. It features a smaller bell and exhibits a moderate degree of edge wobble. Drummers like Joey Castillo, Travis Barker and Ronnie Vanucci have already made it their main ride.
- 24" ride cymbal
- Weight: thin
- Traditional finish
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.