- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian K Splash Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #443860 000000153 443860000000153
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The K Splash offers a quick yet full-bodied crash effect that blends perfectly within the K family of cymbals and sounds. The dark character and shor...Click To Read More About This Product
A compact splash that delivers that legendary K sound.
The K Splash offers a quick yet full-bodied crash effect that blends perfectly within the K family of cymbals and sounds. The dark character and short crash capture the the essence of the famous K sound in a compact effect that breaks up the monotony of a basic cymbal setup.
Art Blakey, Elvin Jones, Tony Williams, and scores more musical movers have sworn by the deep, dry, shimmering K sound developed in 19th century Turkey.
- Traditional finish
- Low to mid pitch
- Dark/Mid sound
- Short sustain
- Project volume
- Paper-thin weight
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Effects/other
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of origin: United States
- Added value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.