- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian K Sweet Crash
- Write a Review
- #K48244 000002000 K48244000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Zildjian K Sweet Collection extends the iconic K Family into a new direction of tonal colors that are dark, sweet and responsive. K Sweet Crashes...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile crash cymbal that every K Series lover needs.
The Zildjian K Sweet Collection extends the iconic K Family into a new direction of tonal colors that are dark, sweet and responsive. K Sweet Crashes are extra thin in weight with an unlathed bell and feature the traditional K style hammering technique that help to deliver a darker sound with a fast attack and great response.
- A beautiful addition to the K family
- Darker, sweeter tone than standard K cymbals
- Powerful, fast attack yet dynamic response
- Multiple sizes available
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Crash
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Partial
- Cymbal weight: Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of origin: United States
- Added value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.