- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian K Sweet Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K48248 000001000 K48248000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Zildjian K Sweet Collection extends the iconic K Family into a new direction of tonal colors that are dark, sweet, and responsive. The K Sweet Ri...Click To Read More About This Product
Free Audio-Technica Microphone
Purchase any K Zildjian, K Custom, Kerope, or K Constantinople cymbals totaling $300.00 or more and receive one Audio-Technica Cardiod Condenser Mic (model number AT2021) for free.
Offer expires 12/31/19Download Rebate
A ride cymbal that every K Series lover needs.
The Zildjian K Sweet Collection extends the iconic K Family into a new direction of tonal colors that are dark, sweet, and responsive. The K Sweet Rides, available in 21” and 23”, deliver darker overtones than the A Zildjian Sweet Ride, one of the most popular cymbals in the world. The K Sweet Ride is medium thin in weight, is crashable and has a fully lathed appearance. This Ride is your new workhorse, featuring a clear bell and clean stick definition for all genres of music.
- A beautiful addition to the K family
- Darker tone than it's cousin the A Sweet Ride
- Crashable for a powerful yet dynamic sound
- Multiple sizes available
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Ride
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Medium thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of origin: United States
- Added value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.