- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian Oriental China 'Trash' Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #441425 000000089 441425000000089
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Zildjian's FX Oriental China "Trash" delivers authentic "trashy" Chinese sound. It's not quite a China and it's not quite a crash. It has a very fast...Click To Read More About This Product
A brilliant, trashy China cymbal that cuts through and quickly gets out of the way.
- 12" FX ORIENTAL CHINA TRASH
- Zildjian Drum Set Cymbals 101
- 14" FX ORIENTAL CHINA TRASH
- 16" FX ORIENTAL CHINA TRASH
- 18" FX ORIENTAL CHINA TRASH
- 20" FX ORIENTAL CHINA TRASH
- Oriental China 'Trash' Cymbal Regular 13"
- How To Clean Your Cymbals The Right Way
- How To Prevent Your Cymbals From Cracking
Zildjian's FX Oriental China "Trash" delivers authentic "trashy" Chinese sound. It's not quite a China and it's not quite a crash. It has a very fast, explosive response with rapid decay, and comes in a range of sizes from 12 in. all the way up to 20 in. for an array of sonic possibilities.Play the Zildjian Oriental China "Trash" and expect explosive response with rapid decay. Ideal for special accents and effects.
- Brilliant finish
- High pitch
- Bright sound
- Short sustain
- General volume
- Thin weight
Add a some trash to your kit. Order today!
- Quantity: 1
- Type: China
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Brilliant
- Country of origin: United States
- Added value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.