- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian S Series FX Cymbal Set
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75159 000000000 L75159000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Zildjian S Series FX cymbal set features a complete array of essentials and effects, delivering major versatility at an impressive value. It begi...Click To Read More About This Product
B12 cymbal set features hats, crash, ride and two effects cymbals
The Zildjian S Series FX cymbal set features a complete array of essentials and effects, delivering major versatility at an impressive value. It begins with the basics: 14" S hi-hats, 16" S crash and 20" S medium ride. Combined, this trio supplies the player with everything they need to lay the foundation in any genre. Then, this FX pack adds more eclectic sound options with the 18" S trash crash and 8" Trashformer, two complex alternatives to the typical crash/ride and splash. With this cymbal set, players won't have to choose between safe and exciting.
The Zildjian S Family is crafted from B12 bronze—an alloy known for its musical adaptability and balanced frequency response. Each cymbal is the result of modern cymbal making techniques, inspired by four centuries of cymbal crafting experience. With multiple weight options and twice as many crashes, rides and effects as other non-cast families, the S Family unlocks more ways for players to curate sound, all at a more affordable price point.
- 6-piece complete cymbal set combines basics and effects
- 14" hi-hats, 16" crash and 20" ride form a solid foundation
- 18" trash crash is an intriguing option for riding and crashing
- 8" Trashformer is a quick accent cymbal with an edge
- All cymbals made from B12 bronze
Get a full range of cymbal sounds at an incredible value.
- Quantity: 6
- Type: Hi-hats/crash/ride/effects
- Sizes (in): 8/14/16/18/20
- Material: B12 bronze
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Multiple
- Finish: Brilliant
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.