- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian ZBT 16/18 Crash Pack with Free 10" Splash
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J15089 000000000 J15089000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This exclusive ZBTP102 boxset by Zildjian was produced with a revolutionary manufacturing process to deliver a bright, intense tone that cuts through...Click To Read More About This Product
A quality Zildjian crash pack assembled for early players.
This exclusive ZBTP102 boxset by Zildjian was produced with a revolutionary manufacturing process to deliver a bright, intense tone that cuts through any mix. This set includes a 16" ZBT Crash, 18" ZBT Crash and a free 10" ZBT Splash.
- 16" ZBT Crash
- 18" ZBT Crash
- Free 10" ZBT Crash
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.