- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian ZBT Rock Pack Cymbal Set
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L20222 000000000 L20222000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Zildjian ZBT Rock Pack cymbal set features a bright, intense sound that cuts through a mix. They're great for rock, pop and beginners you want to...Click To Read More About This Product
Hi-hats, two bright crashes and a cutting 22" ride all in one affordable cymbal set.
The Zildjian ZBT Rock Pack cymbal set features a bright, intense sound that cuts through a mix. They're great for rock, pop and beginners you want to jump head first into drumming with amazing Zildjian sound. These cymbals undergo extensive lathing and feature a traditional finish. The ZBT Rock Pack cymbal set includes 14" ZBT hi-hats, 16" ZBT crash, 18" ZBT crash and 22" ZBT ride.
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: Set
- Type: Hi-hats/crash/crash/ride
- Sizes (in): 14/16/18/22
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Medium
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of origin: United States
- Added value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.