- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Asher Guitars & Lap Steels Electro Hawaiian Junior Lap Steel Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H70216 000004000 H70216000004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Asher Guitars & Lap Steels Electro Hawaiian Junior Lap Steel Guitar is the perfect entry-level lap steel guitar for any player. This import A...Click To Read More About This Product
Quality tone woods and solid construction with impressive resonance and sustain.
The Asher Guitars & Lap Steels Electro Hawaiian Junior Lap Steel Guitar is the perfect entry-level lap steel guitar for any player. This import Asher Electro-Hawaiian Junior offers quality tonewoods and solid construction with impressive resonance and sustain. It has excellent playability compared to similarly priced lap steels. Built to high standards, this Junior is sure to impress you with its musical voice and professional feel. The neck-through solid mahogany body has a 25" -cale rosewood fretboard. It's powered by 2 humbuckers with master volume, tone, and 3-way pickup switch.
Includes a gig bag.
- style: lap steel
- scale length: 25 inches
- neck & body: neck through body construction, solid mahogany
- pickups: two humbuckers
- pickup switching: three-way toggle
- controls: master volume and master tone
- string spacing: nut: 1 7/8", bridge: 2 1/4"
- fret board: rosewood
- bridge: metal wrap-around
- nut: Micarta
- finish: tobacco burst, cherry burst, and other colors
- case: comes with gig bag
- fret lines: 22
- strings: Asher Electro Hawaiian Lap Steel Strings
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.