- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beard Guitars Deco Phonic Model 37 Squareneck Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Resonator Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L36264 000001000 L36264000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Deco Phonic Model 37 Squareneck left-handed acoustic-electric resonator from Paul Beard reflects the stylings of the Art Deco period in which the...Click To Read More About This Product
Punchy, full-range spider bridge resonator sound with great projection.
The Deco Phonic Model 37 Squareneck left-handed acoustic-electric resonator from Paul Beard reflects the stylings of the Art Deco period in which the resonator guitar was originally developed. Applying innovative modern construction techniques to create a vintage vibe and sound is what gives this instrument its instant appeal. Crafted at the Beard Mastershop in Maryland.
Includes hardshell case.
"The word 'Deco' conjures images of a time when design was at its peak. A period in architectural history unmatched by any other that put forth such remarkable images as the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, or the Hollywood Bowl - astonishing icons that still bring marvel and integrity. The resonator guitar was born during this time and echoed art deco elements. Paul Beard's newest line of resonator guitars honors that tradition in appearance and tonal quality. Beneath the historic exterior lie Paul's own structural advances. By representing the original sound with the advantage of stability, it's only right that these guitars should bear the name 'Deco'." - Grammy Award-winner Jerry Douglas
- Binding top and back
- Beard Handspun Legend Cone
- Open body construction
- Vintage finish and tone
- Golden Age restoration tuners
- CITES compliant
Let this Beard resonator make an impression on your next performance. Order today.
- Body type: Beard Custom R
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Finnish Birch Veneer
- Back and sides: Finnish Birch Veneer
- Bracing pattern: Propietary
- Body finish: Vintage-inspired satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Square
- Nut width: 1.875" (48 mm)
- Fingerboard: Morado
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Vintage-inspired satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Maple
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Bridge: Original #14 Spider Aluminum
- Saddle and nut: Beard bone nut, Beard ebony capped saddle inserts
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.