- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba 15SM Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
- H96239 000001000 H96239000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cordoba 15SM is a soprano-size ukulele that features a mahogany top, back and sides. The fingerboard and body are bound with ivoroid binding givi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An entry-level ukulele with an elegant, Old World appearance.
The Cordoba 15SM is a soprano-size ukulele that features a mahogany top, back and sides. The fingerboard and body are bound with ivoroid binding giving this entry-level ukulele an elegant, Old World appearance. Unlike most instruments in this category, the Cordoba 15SM is designed to have an authentic abalone rosette and satin finish that make this an exceptional ukulele for the both beginners and enthusiasts alike. Completely handmade.
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Ivroid binding, Rosewood bridge
- Rosette: Abalone
- Finish: Matte (satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length: 343 mm (13.5")
- Nut Width: 35 mm (1.37")
- Fret Marker Inlays: 5, 7, 10
- Nut/Saddle: Composite
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 17 total
- Body Width & Length: 130mm at the upper bout / 167mm at the lower bout (5.11" / 6.57")
- Body Depth: 60mm at upper and lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Chrome with Pearl buttons
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
Grab a uke from a brand respected for fine acoustic instruments. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.