- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba 20SM Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
- H63579 000000000 H63579000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cordoba 20SM is a soprano size ukulele that has a solid quarter-sawn mahogany top and quarter-sawn mahogany back and sides. The handmade and trad...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A well-built ukulele with a solid top.
The Cordoba 20SM is a soprano size ukulele that has a solid quarter-sawn mahogany top and quarter-sawn mahogany back and sides. The handmade and traditional wood pattern rosette and satin finish make this a truly beautiful instrument for both beginners and ukulele enthusiasts alike.
Case sold separately.
- Solid Mahogany top
- Mahogany Back & Sides
- Matte Finish
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Mahogany Neck
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: Natural (satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard, 13 1/2" Scale Length
- Nut/Saddle: Composite
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearl inlays on the 5,7,10, 12
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 16 total
- Body Width & Length: 130mm at the upper bout / 180mm at lower bout / 530mm in total length
- Body Depth: 59mm at lower bout / 52mm at upper bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver with pearl buttons
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.