- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba 20TM Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H68080 000000000 H68080000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cordoba 20TM is a tenor size ukulele that features a solid mahogany top and laminated mahogany back and sides. The natural wood pattern rosette a...Click To Read More About This Product
A beautiful instrument for beginners and ukulele enthusiasts alike.
The Cordoba 20TM is a tenor size ukulele that features a solid mahogany top and laminated mahogany back and sides. The natural wood pattern rosette and satin finish make this a truly beautiful instrument for the both beginners and ukulele enthusiasts alike.
Case sold separately.
- Top: solid mahogany
- Back & sides: mahogany
- Neck: mahogany
- Nut: composite
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Fingerboard inlays: pearl inlays on the 5,7,10
- Rosette: natural wood pattern
- Saddle: composite
- Bridge: rosewood
- Tuning machines: silver with pearl buttons
- Finish: natural satin
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Number of frets: 14 to body, 19 total
- Body length: 26-1/8" (665mm)
- Body width:
- upper bout: 6.88" (175mm)
- lower bout 13.18" (335mm)
- Body depth:
- upper bout: 2.5" (62mm)
- lower bout: 3-1/8" (80mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.