- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba 21B Baritone Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L00066 000001000 L00066000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cordoba 21B is a baritone size ukulele that features a solid spruce top and striped ebony back and sides. The aesthetic is subtle and refined wit...Click To Read More About This Product
Solid spruce top, striped ebony back and sides, and hand-inlaid wooden rope rosette and purfling.
The Cordoba 21B is a baritone size ukulele that features a solid spruce top and striped ebony back and sides. The aesthetic is subtle and refined with a satin finish, timeless hand-inlaid wooden rope rosette, and matching purfling.
Baritone ukuleles are played in a variety of tunings. Cordoba baritone ukes come set up in one of the more popular tunings, which matches the top 4 strings on a guitar (DGBE). The strings used are Aquila Nylgut baritone uke strings, which include a wound 4th-D and 3rd-G strings, and Nylgut 2nd-B and 1st-E strings.
- Spruce top, Striped Ebony Back and sides, hand-inlaid wooden rope rosette
- Mahogany neck, Rosewood fingerboard, pearl inlays
- Rosewood bridge, silver tuners with pearl buttons
- Satin finish
A beautiful instrument for beginners and ukulele enthusiasts alike. Order today.
- Top: Spruce
- Back & sides: Striped Ebony
- Neck: Mahogany
- Nut: composite
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard inlays: Pearl inlays on the 5,7,10th fret
- Rosette: hand-inlaid wooden rope rosette
- Saddle: composite
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: silver with pearl buttons
- Finish: natural satin
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.