- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba 30T Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
- H96250 000001000 H96250000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 30T is the first of Cordoba's 30 Series, a premium line of boutique, all-solid tenor ukuleles approached from a classical or Spanish guitar build...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An all-solid tenor ukulele with a mahogany top made from a Spanish guitar building perspective.
The 30T is the first of Cordoba's 30 Series, a premium line of boutique, all-solid tenor ukuleles approached from a classical or Spanish guitar building perspective. Most notably, Cordoba is using an integrated neckjoint or "Spanish Heel" instead of a traditional dovetail joint to join the body and neck of the ukulele. This method of construction offers a lighter weight and more stable heel joint that increases resonance and is less prone to movement as the ukulele ages. Cordoba collaborated with renowned luthier Pepe Romero Jr. on the 30 series, adopting Romero's vision of building ukuleles as if they are small guitars using traditional Spanish building methods. The result is an incredibly lightweight tenor ukulele with a deeper and wider body, featuring a Spanish heel neckjoint, fan bracing, and a wider fingerboard for easy playability.
The 30T tenor uke features the classic combination of a solid mahogany top, back and sides, giving it a warm and balanced sound and extremely lightweight. It also has a beautiful rosewood bridge, binding, and fingerboard. The styling is refined and sleek, using abalone for the inlaid rosette and rosewood for the binding, capped off with Cordoba's signature elevated headstock with a figured acacia overlay. The finish is a hand-rubbed polyurethane, applied as thin as possible for maximum resonance. Other features include a black TUSQ nut and saddle, chrome Grover tuners, Aquila Nylgut strings, and a Cordoba polyfoam case.
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Rosewood bridge
- Rosette: Abalone
- Finish: Hand-rubbed polyurethane finish
- Neck/Fingerboard: Rosewood fingerboard
- Truss Rod: No
- Scale Length: 432mm (17")
- Nut Width: 38mm (1.5")
- Nut/Saddle: Black TUSQ
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 18 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish heel neckjoint, Fan Bracing
- Body Width & Length: 227mm (8-15/16") width at lower bout /170mm at upper bout /660mm (25.8") total length
- Body Depth: 79mm (3-1/8") at lower bout/67mm at upper bout
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Grover Tuning Machines with Black Buttons
- Strings: Aquila
- Case: Cordoba Polyfoam case
Grab a uke from a brand respected for fine acoustic instruments. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.