- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cordoba Protege U1-M Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
- J14183 000001000 J14183000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The U1-M is a concert-size ukulele with mahogany top, back, and sides, a matte finish, and an abalone-style rosette. It's the perfect candidate for b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Portable and affordable.
The U1-M is a concert-size ukulele with mahogany top, back, and sides, a matte finish, and an abalone-style rosette. It's the perfect candidate for beginners who are just starting to learn the ukulele!
Back & Sides: Mahogany
Binding/Bridge: Rosewood bridge
Rosette: Abalone decal
Finish: Satin (matte) finish, natural color
Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck, Rosewood fingerboard
Scale Length: 385mm (15.25")
Nut Width: 35mm (1.37")
String Spacing at Saddle: 40mm
Fret Marker Inlays: 5,7,10,12
Number of Frets: 14 to body, 18 total
Body Width & Length: 6" width at upper bout / 8" width at lower bout / 11" body length
Overall Length: 24" total length
Body Depth: 2.5" depth at upper bout / 2.75" depth at lower bout
Tuning Machines: Silver with cream buttons
Get started with this entry-level uke. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.