- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean B3 Banjo Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 584831 000228000 584831000228000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Get ready for tons of fun when you get the Dean B3 Banjo Pack. Playing this traditionally styled 5-string banjo with its 26-1/2"-scale mahogany neck ...Click To Read More About This Product
An affordable pack that will let you enter the magical world of the banjo.
Get ready for tons of fun when you get the Dean B3 Banjo Pack. Playing this traditionally styled 5-string banjo with its 26-1/2"-scale mahogany neck is pure bluegrass bliss. The banjo is embellished with a rosewood fingerboard, vintage open face tuners, a floating maple bridge with a rosewood saddle, and an anchored metal tailpiece. Other appointments include fretboard binding, dot inlays, and a Dean-styled headstock. The Dean B3 Banjo and Accessories Pack includes banjo, gig bag, and pitch pipe.
- Body Style: Banjo
- Top Material: Remo Head 11 in.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Binding: Celluloid
- Guitar Finish: Gloss Natural
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Bolt-On Neck
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Inlays: Pearl Dot
- Scale Length: 26-1/2 in. (673.2 mm)
- Frets: 21
- Fretboard Radius: Flat
- Neck Shape: C
- Nut: Polymer (Plastic) (OEM)
- Nut Width: 1-1/8 in. (29 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Bridge: Banjo Maple/Rosewood
- Tuners: Pearloid Open Gear
- Knobs: None
- Strings: Olympia (.010-.024)
- Country of Origin: China
Get into traditional music. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.