- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean CE Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Resonator Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 515946 000010000 515946000010000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean CE Acoustic-Electric Resonator Guitar features a modern body design and electronics. The resonator guitar has a mahogany top, back and sides...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This resonator guitar plugs in so you can be heard!
The Dean CE Acoustic-Electric Resonator Guitar features a modern body design and electronics. The resonator guitar has a mahogany top, back and sides, a mahogany neck, and a 21 fret rosewood fingerboard. The cutaway body lets you reach the upper frets. Grover tuners make a cinch to get in tune and stay there. A Dean "lipstick" pickup has controls for volume and tone so you can plug-in and be heard in any setting.
Case sold separately.
Mahogany Top, Back, & Sides
24-3/4" Scale & 1-11/16" Nut
Lip Stick Pickups
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.